How do you rate this video?
|Easy to understand?|
|Credible / Trustworthy?|
|Inspiring or feasabile?|
|Like / Agree?|
A mind-boggling experimental quest by documentarian Marijn Poels into our distant past to win back our primal code again.
What if you visit a place where you’re confronted with our history that turns out to be much different than the one you were always led to believe? How a false narrative has managed to keep the whole foundation of our being in its grip by shifting reality into myths.
A story of how oppression and fear have kept us from developing our primal forces for thousands of years, which are now being reclaimed worldwide. Because it’s just in our human DNA and it’s easier to reclaim than once thought.
Free distribution of the film
Video chapters and links to additional info (new window)
- 00:01 – Sardinia and Nuragi
- 07:56 – The gaints of Sardinia (book)
- 20:58 – The Bosnian Pyramids
Scalar waves on Bosnian pyramids Goran Marjanovic
- 38:41 – Building Pyramids
- 55:53 – Menhirs, dolmens and ancient civilizations
The ancient Ruines of Southern Africa
- 1:14:58 – Electroculture
- 1:26:52 – Sumerians and Anunaki
- 1:35:35 – Does democracy still exist? Rob Roos MEP
- 1:43:39 – Greenbox
- 1:53:21 – Shaman, Cornelia Dola Tulke
- 2:01:36 – Go SMALL!
- 2:09:43 – Conclusion