Thailand’s Princess Bajrakitiyabha is the eldest (44) child of current King Rama X. According to sources she had not felt well after receiving her 3rd booster. After her collapse she lost consciousness and remains in a coma. The Thai palace confirmed she had suffered a ‘heart issue’. But the explanation given by the authorities and a local university that it was caused by a bacterial infection has been called ‘ridiculous’ by medical expert Professor Sucharit Bhakdi.
According to Bhakdi, who claims he and his contacts have been in direct contact with the Thai Royal Family over the matter, the princess’ collapse was an adverse reaction to the COVID jab. She was previously healthy with no known medical conditions.
Eldest daughter of Thai king hospitalised with heart problem – palace
Thai king’s daughter remains unconscious weeks after collapsing
Source video of Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi talking with Pascal Najadi released
- Thai Princess coma mystery – world expert says it’s a COVID jab injury
- Thai King’s daughter collapses, Top Thai Neurologist warns of vaccine injuries. Following week, King’s sister experienced heart arrhythmia
- Thai princess remains unconscious 3 weeks after collapsing from heart issue
- Vaccinated Thailand Princess Bajrakitiyabha dies suddenly at age 44
- The people of Thailand must call for a proper autopsy that looks for vaccine injury